In the STABILO high-performance rope, the inner space surrounding the strands is completely filled. The polyethylene core rod is heated during stranding and the plastic is pressed between the strands. This creates a load-bearing body that supports and stabilizes the strands. At the same time, it keeps the strands at a distance and - thanks to positively driven stranding - evenly spaced. This results in several advantages, including minimal rope elongation over the entire service life.
Time course of elongation can be calculated within narrow tolerances
High service life expectancy thanks to lubricated strands
High diameter consistency and stability
The classic area of application for STABILO ropes is in circulating railroads where downtimes for rope shortening are only acceptable in certain, plannable periods or at the longest possible intervals. These include, for example, chairlifts or haul ropes on reversible aerial ropeways. STABILO is the entry-level product for ropeways.
How you benefit from STABILO
- Time course of elongation can be calculated within narrow tolerances
- Embedding of the strands up to the level of the strand shoulders
- High service life expectancy thanks to lubricated strands
- High diameter consistency and stability
- Fewer shortenings required
- Lengthening of the rope can be calculated and predicted