FATZER World - 360° Competence
FATZER strives to produce the best steel wire ropes in the world and provide the highest level of service to our customers. Our 360° competence makes us the easiest supplier to work with, which is why repeat customers are the norm, not the exception.
With its many years of experience and specialization, FATZER is the partner you can trust to answer all your questions about ropes, cable assemblies, and their applications.More about Engineering
All ropes are individually manufactured in the Swiss factory to the highest standards and extensively sample tested to ensure quality.More about Production
FATZER provides customers all certification for commissioning ropes, including work certificates, tensile test certificates and inspection body approvals.More about Certification
Allow FATZER to take responsibility for the door-to-door delivery of your order by coordinating transportation and handling with our proven global partners.More about logistics
Our installation services ensure rapid commissioning of ropeways, in particular through the use of FATZER's TRUsplice and TRUsplice ES splicing techniques.More about Assembly
To increase reliability and reduce unplanned downtime, leverage Fatzer's expertise in ropeway maintenance.More about Support
With the 360° Customer Benefit Service, our customers can rely on our engineering staff in the design phase of the project. They can easily purchase our products at a fixed price, including transportation and logistics, and also benefit from our on-demand maintenance capabilities. If required, we can also provide additional monitoring and support services. With our 360° Customer Benefit, you are always prepared for the unexpected.
FATZER is the right address for all your rope-related questions. Thanks to many years of experience and specialization in the manufacture of steel wire ropes, we have the industry-specific expertise to provide optimum support to ropeway manufacturers and operators. The customer receives expert assistance in selecting the ideal rope, planning maintenance intervals, calculating costs, and much more.
Our engineering benefits
- Project development assistance
- Optimizing product to project specifics
- Approximate rope life calculations
- Plannability of rope maintenance or replacement
- Forecast costing over the planned life of the rope and ropeway
- Noise reduction optimization
- After-sales support
All ropes are individually manufactured in the Swiss factory to the highest standards and extensively sample tested to ensure quality. Our digitally supported workflows provide very stable processes and seamless traceability.
Our production benefits
- Swiss quality manufacturing
- Repeatable, highly accurate manufacturing
- Comprehensive material testing
FATZER provides customers all certification for commissioning ropes, including work certificates, tensile test certificates, inspection body approvals, and operating and maintenance instructions.
Our certification benefits
- Highest quality of all ropes and components
- Availability of digital data in TRUcockpit
FATZER takes responsibility for the door-to-door delivery of your order by coordinating transportation and handling with our proven global partners to ensure timely delivery.
Our logistics benefits
- Peace of mind throughout the planning, loading, and shipping process
- Unique logistics solutions
- International customs clearance
“Our installation services ensure rapid commissioning of ropeways, in particular through the use of FATZER's TRUsplice and TRUsplice ES splicing techniques.
Our assembly benefits
- Increased system availability
- Increased splice life
- Improved quietness
- Maximum flexibility due to high responsiveness
- TRUsplice ES
Leverage Fatzer's ropeway maintenance expertise to increase reliability and reduce unplanned downtime. When rope or splice repairs are required, our experts will perform the work in the most efficient manner. Maintenance agreements offer you the opportunity to increase availability while reducing operating costs.
Our support benefits
- Increase reliability and availability
- Minimize risks to operations
- Minimize downtime
- Optimize equipment performance
- Comply with safety standards and regulations
- Global regional presence
- Customized maintenance contracts
- Guaranteed response and intervention times with service contracts
- Predictable costs