The OCTURA high-performance rope is the solution for short installations or installations with high operating hours and minimal downtimes that place above-average stress on the ropes. In these applications, it makes sense to use a compacted 8-strand rope with a Fullplast core, thereby increasing the service life of the rope. The 8-strand compacted OCTURA is the basis for a long service life and manages to double it thanks to FATZER splice - TRUsplice.
No strand contact and thus significantly longer service life
Minimal elongation behavior and increased diameter consistency
Very good running smoothness
The OCTURA haul rope is specially designed for short and intensively used installations. The field of application is very versatile and ranges from innovative gondola lifts to modern funicular railroads.
This is how you benefit from OCTURA
- Low strand-induced vibration
- Very good running smoothness
- Minimal elongation behavior and increased diameter consistency
- Fewer shortenings required
- Rope elongation predictable and calculable
- No strand contact and thus much longer service life