INTEGRA / INTEGRA-DATA
The fully locked INTEGRA ropes are manufactured in twisted design. In this process, the profile wires are preformed into their subsequent helical position. This results in a low-stress rope that can be easily guided during rope pulling. In the case of the high-performance INTEGRA-DATA rope, additional copper conductors or glass fibers are incorporated for data transmission.
With their high reliability and load capacity, INTEGRA and INTEGRA-DATA high-performance ropes are perfectly tailored for use in aerial tramways as well as 2S and 3S ropeways.
How to benefit from INTEGRA/INTEGRA-DATA
- Replaces additional signal and control cables exposed to external influences
- Low stress and twist-free thanks to twisted design
- Fast and safe retraction
- Universal data connection between
- Mountain and valley station
- Reliable signal and data transmission
- Longevity and wear resistance